Adult Lap Swim
We will begin offering early morning adult lap swim 7/21 with a schedule of Tuesday (6 am-7 am), Thursday (7 am-8 am), and Saturday (6:30 am-7:30 am). A member may sign up for one ½ hour slot with the option to sign up for the full hour, if slots are still available the day before.
There will be 8 lanes available per ½ hour slot. A Cardinal Swim Ambassador must be in attendance each day. Our guidelines are:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Liability waiver must be signed (will be available at the pool) but you can print and bring by filling out the waiver here.
- Buddy system will be enforced so that at least 2 swimmers will be in the pool at all times.
- No life guard will be on duty, but a CST Ambassador will be onsite during all swim times.
- Only one 1/2 hour slot can be reserved per day. If there are remaining slots available the day before your reservation, you may sign up for the full hour. If you are unable to make your reservation, please delete it.
- Restrooms will be available.
Sign up here. The slots will be updated each Sunday morning by noon for the following week.