Adult Lap Swim
Pending demand and volunteer ambassadors to run it, we offer early morning adult lap swim while the pool is open, with a schedule of Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 – 7:30 am. A member may sign up for one ½ hour slot with the option to swim the full hour if slots are still available the day of.
There will be 8 lanes available per ½ hour swim slot. A Cardinal Swim Ambassador must be in attendance each day. Our guidelines are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Liability waiver here must be filled out, signed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buddy system will be enforced so that at least 2 swimmers will be at the pool at all times (1 person can be on the deck)
- No life guard will be on duty, but a CST Ambassador will be onsite during all swim times
- Please only reserve one 1/2 hour slot per day. If there are remaining slots available the day of your reservation, you may swim the full hour. If you are unable to attend the pool for your reservation, please delete it
- Restrooms will be available
Sign up will be through our new reservation system integrated to the website. Click on “Manage Your Account” -> “Reservations” -> “Make Reservation”. The slots will become available 7 days before.