*Please note the above guest passes do not apply to tennis at this time. Tennis guest fees are required in cash in the drop box on the tennis deck.
SWIM GUEST POLICY BASICS:
Each guest age 1 year and above must pay a guest fee to use the facility.
- 1 guest credit = $5
- Guests include: All persons age 1 or older, including those who do not plan on swimming
- Members may bring up to 4 guests per day and guest privileges shall not be issued to the same individual more than 2 times per week regardless of the sponsoring member. (For exceptions, email email@example.com).
- If a Caregiver is joining the children member(s) without an adult present, a Caregiver pass should be purchased = $50
- If guest lives outside of Guilford County and is visiting more than 10 times or more than two times per week, please purchase an Out of Town Pool Guest Pass = $100
- Guest passes must be pre-purchased through your account. Passes are not sold at the check-in desk.
SWIM GUEST FULL POLICY:
ALL GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AND SIGNED-IN BY A MEMBER. When the member who signed in the guest leaves the club then their guest or guests must also leave. All guests (with the exception of infants age 12 months and under) must pay a guest fee per visit and passes must be pre-purchased to the member account. No guest fees can be purchased at the check-in desk. Guests include toddlers (age 1 year & above), all out-of-town guests, and people saying they do not plan on swimming. Members may bring up to 4 guests per day and guest privileges shall not be issued to the same individual more than 2 times per week regardless of the sponsoring member. (For exceptions, email firstname.lastname@example.org). Members under the age of 18 are limited to one guest under the age of 18 unless there is supervision by a member parent (or other guest adult of at least 18 years of age.) It is the responsibility of the individuals in question to submit proof of age to the pool staff at check-in.
A refund of the guest fee will be made only when the weather or other factors have restricted swimming to less than one hour while the guest is present. Non-members who arrive at the pool attempting to solicit a member to sign them in as a guest will not be tolerated or admitted.
Caregiver Pass: Members have the option of purchasing a Nanny Pass for regular babysitters or caregivers. The holder of the pass can only use CS&T Club property when accompanied by a child member of the account. If an adult member is present the normal guest policy will apply and if, at any time, the club suspects abuse of the Caregiver Pass, the pass will be revoked and no refund will be issued.
Out of Town Guest: If a guest lives outside Guilford County, a longer pass can be purchased. It is for anyone staying in your household that will be visiting the pool more than 10 times or more than 2 times per week. Guests must have a permanent residence outside of Guilford County for this product to apply. If, at any time, the club suspects abuse of the Out of Town Guest Pass, the pass will be revoked and no refund will be issued.
Members involved in childcare who wish to bring non-member children to the pool on a regular basis must request approval from the Board of Directors and will be required to purchase a special pass.