I, the undersigned Applicant, agree to pay the Cardinal Swim and Tennis Club the total amount due. The total amount due is comprised of both a one time unit purchase and yearly membership dues component. Dues are on a calendar year and may change at the beginning of each year.
If I, the undersigned Applicant, sign up for monthly bank draw I understand that I am obligated to keep up to date bank account information on file. If my EFT does not go through, I will face a non sufficient funds fee (NSF) or other fees as applicable.
I understand that all dues are non-refundable after the billing dates, usually January of each calendar year. I also understand that if I select monthly draw, the monthly dues will be automatically billed to my bank account via EFT unless I paid the year's dues in full. I further understand that the Cardinal Swim and Tennis Club reserves the right to levy any late fees as well as returned check fees or declined electronic draft charges or the like.
I understand if I wish to terminate my membership for any reason, I must do so in writing or by email before the January billing dates. I understand that if I choose
to terminate my membership for any reason, already committed dues will not be refunded.
I understand that my membership is automatically renewed annually unless a written letter of termination is received prior to January 1st of the following year. If payment is not received by the due date listed on the invoice, then the Cardinal Swim and Tennis Club reserves the right to terminate my membership. Rejoining fees could apply.
I understand that dues are due January 1 of the dues paying year. If I terminate my membership at any time, any unpaid dues and/or capital unit purchase will continue to be drafted from my account on file until paid in full.
If I have chosen to divide my one time capital unit purchase over a calendar year period, this decision automatically locks me in to a payment contract of the remaining calendar year. If I terminate my membership at any time, any unpaid dues and/or capital unit purchase will continue to be drafted from my account on file until paid in full.
Membership Agreement Rules and Regulations:
It is agreed in this membership and all persons using the Club are bound by and agree to comply with all rules
and regulations of the Cardinal Swim and Tennis Club. The Board of Directors may amend the rules periodically as deemed necessary.
I fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) relating to my use of the pool and pool area.
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or other cost that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer in connection with my use of the Releasees pool or pool area to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES.
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from the use of the pool or pool area That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the property.
4. That I and everyone in my party will follow the pool rules.
5. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
I wish to swim and enjoy the Cardinal Swim and Tennis Club facilities. By doing so, I recognize and fully understand certain things, including:
- The staff & lifeguards on duty are responsible for the safe operation of the pool, and I (the Member) am responsible for all persons in my party using the facility during my stay.
- My use of the facilities during my stay involves certain risks, including but not limited to:
- The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment.
- The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the area.
- The risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised participants colliding.
- The risk of other injuries or illness resulting from participating in any action at the facility.
- I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks; the list only provides examples of types of risks that I am assuming.
AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE OF INFORMATION
a. I consent to be photographed for marketing purposes, and for my likeness and image to be used in social media. b. I consent for my name and basic contact information to be listed in the Club’s directory.