Making a Reservation
We are using Sign-up Genius at this time to manage our reservations. Members will be able to reserve time slots on a first-come first-serve basis. Always remember to follow CDC social distancing guidelines at the pool.
At this time we are running on the honor system and expect our members to follow the rules laid out. Please be respectful so that everyone can book a chance to visit the pool.
- Reservation slots open 48 hours in advance. i.e. Saturday’s three slots will open at three different times: Thursday at 10am, 1:20pm, and 5:20pm for the respective times on Saturday.
- Include the headcount for your party in your reservation by pull down menu. Incorrect headcount may result in denied entry. If you cannot select enough for your party that means that slot is full.
- When you arrive at the pool, for faster service please show your email confirmation at the check-in desk.
- IMPORTANT: Only make one reservation per day in advance of your reserved slot.
- On the day of your reservation, if there are time slots available you may take additional.
For example, on Thursday I make a reservation for Saturday morning. If on Saturday morning there are still time slots available I may make an additional selection.
- You must have a reservation to be at the pool.
- If you can’t make your reservation, please be kind and cancel it so others can use the pool. Email email@example.com for any technical issues.
- When making a reservation in advance, think twice about how many slots you are taking. Do you really need to swim every night of the week? Can you take a day or two off? If you got the afternoon slot on Saturday, maybe only take the morning / evening slot on Sunday. We have a lot of members that want to swim so help give them a chance.
- There is 30 minutes scheduled between time slots. All members must exit the pool during the break. This ensures we are able to allow members to safely exit and enter, monitor who is at the pool, and time for our guards to clean as necessary.
- If you have also reserved the next time slot you must still exit the pool until re-entry is permitted, but you are allowed to leave your belongings if you choose. This is required so our guards can make sure the appropriate people are on the deck when the next slots begin.
- Non-compliance with any of the above rules could result in reservations being deleted, at Board discretion.
Please click here to reach our Sign-Up Genius page.
- Sign-up Genius offers an app for easy booking and tracking your reservations
- Save the Sign-Up Genius page to your favorites for faster access
Adult Morning Lap Swim info here.
Still Have Questions?
Click here for FAQs or contact us.
NOTE: CDC states that “There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. Proper operation and maintenance (including disinfection with chlorine and bromine) of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water.”